• 마케팅 상담
logo

커뮤니티

회사소식

Arsenal fan cancelled holiday back in January to watch them win title

페이지 정보

작성자 Starla 작성일23-10-24 04:21 조회3회 댓글0건

본문

An fan has been left red faced after a tweet from January resurfaced when he revealed he had cancelled his family holiday to watch the Gunners win the Premier League.
Mikel Arteta's side have been in pole position to lift the title for the majority of the season, spending 245 days at the top of the table.
However, their form has dipped in recent weeks and their challenge imploded on Sunday asby thanks to goals from Julio Enciso, Deniz Undav and Pervis Estupinan.

It leaves the Gunners four points off having played a game more,
Following the defeat, the aforementioned tweet from January 31 resurfaced from the Arsenal supporter which said: 'About a year ago, my wife & I booked a family holiday to Mauritius, leaving 26 May. 
An Arsenal fan been left red faced after a tweet from January resurfaced when he revealed he had cancelled his family holiday to watch the Gunners win the Premier League
The tweet explained how he had received the wrath of his wife for scrapping the trip, before the Gunners' title challenge imploded with a poor run of form over recent weeks
'I recently found out our final home game is Wolves on 28 May. I had to cancel our holiday. MY WIFE IS RAGING. Too scared to go home. We better win the league. Pray for me.'
At the time of the tweet, the Gunners were five points clear of Pep Guardiola's side, having played a game fewer and it looked like they would win their first Premier League title since 2004.
However, despite stretching their lead to eight points by the end of March, a dismal April followed which has ultimately cost them.
Despite beating Leeds on April 1, they drew three successive games to Liverpool, West Ham and Southampton, before being thrashed 4-1 by City to hand them the initiative in the title race. 
In total, they have picked up just nine points from their past seven games. 
Meanwhile, Guardiola's outfit have won 11 successive league matches to put themselves on the verge of their fifth Premier League title in six years.
Instead of being in Mauritius, the unfortunate fan will now likely have to watch a dead rubber against a mid-table Wolves side on May 28. 
Mikel Arteta's side have picked up just nine points from their past seven league games

If you are you looking for more information in regards to Antique Watches (https://watchmuseum.org/take-a-look-at-history-of-pocket-watch/) visit our own website.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.