• 마케팅 상담
logo

커뮤니티

회사소식

Addison Rae is set to star in upcoming horror film Thanksgiving

페이지 정보

작성자 Shayne Mayer 작성일23-06-05 09:06 조회38회 댓글0건

본문

revеaled that sһe scored her second acting gig in Ꭼlі Roth's upcoming horror Đầm dạ hội cao cấp film, Shop đầm dạ hội đẹp TPHCM Thanksgiving, Đầm dạ hội trung niên sang trọng dạ hội caо cấp TPHCM over Instagram on Thᥙrsday aftеrnoon.
The 22-year-old social media sensation announced that , baseԁ on a faҝe movie trailer from and Robert Rodriguez's 2007 double-feature Grindhouse.
Patrick Dempsеʏ has also been ϲast in the movie, Đầm dạ hội cao cấp written by Jeff Rendel, wһicһ is being prⲟduϲed by Spyglass Media and directed by Ɍoth.
Shooting on the pThe publication noted that Thanksgiving will be 'about a pseudo movie, in which a slasher makes his own carving board out of the inhabitants of a Massachusetts town that makes a big annual fuss over the annual turkey day.' 
Rising movie star: Addison Rae revealed that she scored her second acting gig in Eli Roth's upcoming horror film, Thanksgiving, over Instagram on Thursday afternoon; seen in 2022
'Let's eat,' Rae captioned a screenshot of the Deadline article to her Instagram, which received mroe than 62,028 likes in an hour. 
The actress was flooded with support in her comment section, which was inundated with congratulations messages from fans and her celebrity pals. 
'My girl❤️❤️❤️,' Dance Moms star Maddie Ziegler wrote under Rae's post, to which the social media personality replied: 'my wife.' 
Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, who stars on Netflix's teen comedy series Never Have I Ever, commented three celebratory raising hands emojis. 
In 2021, she signed a multi-picture deal with with streaming giant Netflix, which included her starring role as Padgett Sawyer in He's All That.
Despite the film being panned by critics, gender-swapped remake of He's All That instantly shot to the top spot on Netflix's most popular movies upon its release.
While speaking about making her acting debut, , Rae said in a statement to Variety: 'Getting the opportunity to work with Netflix was such a pinch me moment and now to be able to continue the relationship is beyond my wildest dreams.' 
'I'm thrilled to be able to collaborate with this incredible team and am excited to develop projects while continuing to strengthen my skills as an actress,' she gushed.
The original, a modern update of George Bernard Shaw's play Pygmalion and the musical My Fair Lady, starred Freddie Prinze Jr. as a popular high schooler who accepted a bet to turn a nerdy girl (Rachael Leigh Cooke) into that year's prom queen.
Spooky: The 22-year-old social media sensation announced that she will star in the gory flick , based on a fake movie trailer from Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez's 2007 double-feature Grindhouse
'Let's eat,' Rae captioned a screenshot of the Deadline article to her Instagram, which received mroe than 62,028 likes in an hour
Star-studded cast: Patrick Dempsey also recently joined the movie, written by Jeff Rendel, which is being produced by Spyglass Media and directed by Roth
In the newest version, Addison played a popular Instagram influencer and high school senior who accepts a challenge to turn an introverted photographer (Tanner Buchanan) into the prom king.
mkdocs.org

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.